Corporate Social Responsibilities
CSR Initiatives at NattikaWe, The Nattika Beach Ayurveda Resort collaborated with our suppliers and business associates to actively work to reduce the environmental impact of our business activities and to continually improve and innovate on practices aimed at:
Target Area - Predominantly Social and Environment
Target Beneficiaries – Employees, Local Residents
- Full Accommodation and Food is provided to all our team members.
- Family Accommodation is also provided to those who request it.
- Provident Fund Option and Full Medical Health Insurance is provided to our entire team.
- Staff Transportation to and from Resort for staff living with their families in Thrissur.
- Employees who have worked for over a year are given Interest Free Loans on request.
- Practical Training on Sustainability Topics for Greater Awareness – For staff awareness, instructions are given on the basis of actual tasks.
- Total compliance with the Local Labour Office Rules & Regulations. Reasonable working hours, Days Off etc.
- Employment of Women from the local area for Gardening, Utility works.
- Purchase of fruits and vegetables from Local Markets & Vendors
- Ayurvedic Medicines from only from Govt Licensed and ISO certified Organizations
- All Ayurveda Oil Waste is collected and sold to Local Agencies who recycle it.
- Providing of Dustbins along the beach and daily cleaning of beach vicinity.
Environmental Friendly Activities
- Kitchen Waste Water Treatment Facility
- Bio Gas Plant provides cooking gas to the Ay Centre
- Restaurant and shop provides only paper bags to the guest.
- CFL Lighting where ever possible.
- Kerala Pollution Control Board Certification